This season of The Tudors may be over but the buzz goes on! This week is all about the new lady of the castle, leg sores, and historical accuracies and inaccuracies! Hear what ye olde interwebs has to say about this season’s finale.
- Comment on Episode 304 Pop Tudors Recap by Cris Cusack February 25, 2011At least the current Jane Seymour is still alive! She looks great, too. You guys are hilarious.Cris Cusack
- Comment on Episode 308 Pop Tudors Recap by HEATHER November 8, 2010Where are the 2010 season recaps???? I live for these!HEATHER
- Comment on Episode 303 Pop Tudors Recap by Mike Johnson October 7, 2010The Tudors was such a good show. That it premiered in Canada is always a source of pride. Who knew we could actually export worthy TV?Mike Johnson
- Comment on Ask A Tudor! by watsonovedades1 September 24, 2010yessswatsonovedades1
- Comment on Episode 308 Pop Tudors Recap by lustrata July 28, 2010I wish they still did these - they're so funny and wonderful!lustrata
- Comment on Episode 304 Pop Tudors Recap by Cris Cusack February 25, 2011
Find us on
- SHO.com | contact | privacy | order Showtime
©2009 Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company. All rights reserved. Showtime Networks Inc., 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. The Tudors © 2009 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved.
Trademark, copyright and terms.
powered by Wordpress.com